Is your company using or is interested in using Swedish export finance tools on the Indian market?
Join us and listen to the two organisations constituting the Swedish export credit system; Swedish Export Credit Guarantee Board (EKN), and the Swedish Export Credit Corporation (SEK). These two organisations work daily with Swedish exporters doing business with India and other countries around the world, understanding the issues involved and the solutions that can be provided. They, together with 'Team Sweden India', also have an overall view of various initiatives and business areas in the bilateral trade between Sweden and India.
Some of the areas we will discuss are:
- What are the current trends in trade and export credit demand for India?
- Has there been a big shift during Covid-19 times?
- Outlook for credit risks in India 2021 and beyond
- How can Swedish companies - in Sweden and in India - benefit from the Swedish export credit system?
- What are the opportunities/challenges to use the Swedish export credit system as a competitive advantage on the Indian market?
- Swedish participation in infrastructure projects and the use of Swedish export credit system for EPC-project financing in India
By joining this session you will have a considerably better understanding of the topics above and the great services you have access to. You will also get a better understanding of the export credit system through industry members and government representatives such as SEB, Serneke, Larsen & Toubro .
Partners to the session are Team Sweden India members - the Swedish Chambers of Commerce in India, the Consulate General of Sweden in Mumbai and the Embassy of Sweden - working together to promote Sweden India bilateral trade and exports.
EKN and SEK are active members of Sweden-India Business Council and work very closely with many companies in our network. Given EKN's and SEK's services, SIBC is happy to support all their initiatives to the benefit of SIBC's members. Both organization's CEOs are members of the India Sweden Business Leaders' Roundtable - ISBLRT as well.
Moderating this session is Robin Sukhia, SecGen and President of Sweden-India Business Council.